Blogging is a continuous learning process; we learn from our endeavours and we learn from experiences shared by others. Over the past few months, I have consistently improved my blogging skills from experiences shared by others and content which are impactful. Here is a list of top 10 blog posts and articles which have influenced my learning and helped me define a direction for myself.
- “15 Things I Wish I Had Known When I Started My First Blog” – Neil Patel
- “Your Matter” – Seth Godin
- “The One Thing Gurus Always Get Wrong About Blogging” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “Blogging for Dollars – It’s Not Just a Hobby” – John Chow
- “The Art of Being Interesting” – Jonathan Morrow
- “Will Your Blog Ever Be Profitable Enough to Support Your Family?” – Ramsay Taplin
- “Why Good Unique Content Needs to Die – Whiteboard Friday” – Rand Fishkin
- “Are You Creating Meaningful Content?” – Brian Clark
- “You Won’t Believe These 10 Millionaire Facts” – Timothy Sykes
- “The True Story Of My Overnight Success” – Michael Dunlop
If you have any blog posts that has made an impact on you, please do share with me here. Great blog posts are a great source of inspiration.
If you love reading my posts and would like to get updates from me just Sign Up for my subscriber list.